Throughout the program, participants accompany one another along a faith journey and live out their lives as missionary disciples in the world.
Christ In Us was built on the pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church and Scripture. Christ In Us is anchored in three dimensions of the mission of evangelization and catechesis: encounter with Christ, the art of accompaniment, and missionary discipleship. Each lesson leads children through a three-part movement that guides their faith formation: Encounter, Accompany, and Witness.
DIGITAL TOOLS AND RESOURCES
Access to digital tools and resources is a hallmark of this program, supporting engagement and easing communication between the parish and families. Tools and resources are mobile friendly and available anytime, anywhere on most internet-enabled devices. Meaningful assessments and assignments monitor program participation and ensure accountability.
Plan lessons effortlessly, share assignments with children and families, and streamline communication with families.
Take an active role in understanding and participating in faith formation. Engage in meaningful tasks with rich multimedia that is relevant to how children learn today.
HOW TO LOG INTO CHRIST IN US
- Christ In Us website: christinus.com/@688016
- Select a school. Type in 08505 and choose Mary Mother of the Church
- Username and Password: A personal email was sent to the main parent from support@christinus with child’s login information. You can also email Mrs. Zola firstname.lastname@example.org for your child’s information.
- Once in the portal, in the top left are 3 lines, if there is a number circled then your child has received a message from RE or their Catechist. Click the 3 lines to access their messages. You can read or reply.
- Compose a message to RE or the Catechist in the same fashion under Messages.
- Under My Account: they can edit their Avatar.
- Unit and lessons can be accessed from the library.
- Reading, videos, and games are available within their account.
REMEMBER TO SAVE IN YOUR FAVORITES FOR EASE OF USING NEXT TIME.