The Bordentown Knights of Columbus Council #570 is once again pleased to announce that they will offer Scholarship Awards to graduating Seniors from the class of 2021. No individual student will receive an award in excess of $1,000.
- have maintained a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 at the end of the January semester 2021, and
- have an immediate family member (father, mother, sister, brother, grandparent) be either a registered parishioner of Mary Mother of the Church Parish or a member of the Bordentown Knights of Columbus Council #570 in good standing.
Scholarship Application Forms will not be available in Church as in the past due to Covid restrictions; however, they will be available at the Parish Office or through the parish website.
- At the Parish Office during normal hours, Monday thru Friday, 9 am- 3 pm.
- You can Download using following links.
- Go to the Knights of Columbus website: kofc570.org and click on the block for the scholarship information (picture of a graduate). Download application and instructions here.
Completed applications must be turned into the Parish Office by 12 noon on Friday, May 21, 2021.
KNIGHTS SPONSOR BABY SHOWER
Beginning March 27-28, the Knights of Columbus Council #570 will start collecting baby supplies for the Centennial Chapter’s Baby Shower. Each year the chapter hosts an annual baby shower to support the works of First Way and ChoiceOne pregnancy centers. We are once again asking the parishioners of Mary Mother of the Church Parish for your assistance.
Bins will be set up at the exits at both Holy Assumption and St. Mary churches to collect non-monetary donations. Items that are in need:
* Baby Binkies
* Baby Blankets
* Baby Clothing (i.e. Onesies)
* Diaper Bags
For those that wish to make a monetary donation, please visit our website donation page at:
www.kofc570.org/donate or you can donate through
Paypal to email@example.com.
Those who wish to make a donation by check can do so either at the Parish Office during regular business hours or by mailing a check to:
Mary Mother of the Church Parish
C/O K of C #570
P.O. Box 570
Bordentown, NJ 08505
All checks should be made payable to: K of C #570.
Thanks again for your continuing support.