Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds of all
Diocese of Trenton Catholic Cemeteries
· Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
· Cut lawn using power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, walls and monuments
· Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
· Shovel snow from walkways / trim, prune trees and shrubs and pull weeds.
· Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment
· Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed / Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer
· Must have some landscaping experience
· Should be a practicing Catholic – belonging to a parish as this is a faith based environment
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Must have legal documentation
· Must be able to pass a drug test.
· A competitive salary
· Medical Benefits through participation
· 7:30am-4pm, 5 days a week –(hours vary) overtime / some weekends / some travel within the Diocese
· Provided Uniforms – member of the Diocese of Trenton Operations Services Team
This job is with the Diocese of Trenton Catholic Cemeteries Ministry / Operations Services.The director is Deacon David O’Connor. The job is headquartered at
St. Mary’s Cemetery -1200 Cedar Lane Hamilton NJ 08610